The picture as below is a customer's pergola which is from the other manufacturer's.
the problem is the beams bend and seems to be dropping.
Our technician gave us some suggestions:
- 1. the space between two posting is too large. ( we advice the best space is 3m, and no more than 4.5m )
- 2. creep deformation , the steel insert must be put into the hollow beam to loading bearing.
- 3. there is no more space in the joint, while the wpc expansion and contraction. ( we advice to leave 0.3% space)
- 4. the producing process, because of the mould producing, we advice to put the product in the normal temperature before sanding.
- 5. the ambient temperature.
- 6. the top beam is too many. ( we advice the space between two beams is 40~55cm )
The installation is really a key reason, the design must be beautiful, suitable and according to the installation advice.
if you have any suggestion and problems, contact us freely. ( email@example.com )